Hartford Lofts is an eight unit condo project with great city and park access. It is located in the energetic Ann Street Historic District of Downtown Hartford. The project’s aim is to provide more availability and access to Hartford’s vibrant downtown area.
The Asylum Street building is a remnant of Hartford’s Gilded Age architecture and was built as a manufacturing center for the Boardman tea, coffee, and spice wholesale business circa 1875. (Beers, 1901). The Italianate-style architecture of 289 Asylum was made by J. Porter Whiton, a prominent Hartford developer of the late 19th century who is most known for converting the Old State House into Hartford City Hall.
- The units are 1100 square feet on average
- Finishes are customizable with pre-sale condos
- See the floorplans
- Mortgages are available starting at 5% down (see the Contact section for more details)
- Prices $239k pre-sale $250k after construction
Why Hartford Lofts?
- Buy in a great location with limited inventory
- Relish in a small community
- Enjoy low maintenance fees
- Be in the middle of west downtown
- A two minute walk to most of the major downtown attractions
- A unique opportunity to own a modern condo in Downtown Hartford
Full Half Floor Residences, with two Bedrooms, one bathroom, utility room with loft like living area and open kitchen.
* Subject to availability and additional cost, specific items can include the following:
Unit interiors include Custom specialty exposed aggregate honed concrete floor.
*Subject to availability and additional cost hardwood or carpets can be made available.